(Under the “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”, Leg. N. 196/2003)
Under the legislation regarding the protection of personal data Jonico Hotel s.r.l., with headquarters at Lungomare Cristoforo Colombo – 73040 – Marina di Alliste (Lecce), P.Iva: 03780720755, as the “owner” of the treatment, is required to provide information regarding the use of your personal data.
2) Source of personal data
The personal data in the possession of Jonico Hotel s.r.l., are provided, including through the techniques of distance communication which it uses (such as website), directly from the individual to whom the personal information relates (“Interested”). Personal data may also be acquired by Jonico Hotel s.r.l., in the exercise of its business or any third party for purposes of commercial information, market research, direct offers of products or services. In the latter case, Jonico Hotel s.r.l., take care to make the interested parties the information referred to in the introduction time of recording such data concerning them, or at least not after the first communication.
3) Purpose of
Personal data are processed in the normal activities of Jonico Hotel s.r.l., for the following purposes:
a) performance of obligations arising from contracts with Jonico Hotel s.r.l., and / or performance, before the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests of the individual concerned;
b) the fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or legislation;
c) other functional activities in Jonico Hotel s.r.l., made by letter, telephone, advertising, automated communications, newsletters etc., in relation to which the subject has the right to give or deny consent.
In particular, Jonico Hotel s.r.l., will carry out:
– Market research aimed at determining the level of satisfaction concerning the quality of services and activities carried out, directly or through specialized companies;
– Business information, offers of products / services, sending newsletters directly or through specialized companies;
– Commercial information and offers of products / services of third party companies made directly from Jonico Hotel s.r.l..
In relation to the purposes sub a) and b), we inform you that the processing of personal data by Jonico Hotel s.r.l., including the communication of data to the entities referred to in paragraph 6, does not require your consent as treatment necessary for the performance of obligations under the contract and / or to perform services you request and to comply with legal obligations. With regard to the purposes specified sub c), each subject has the right to refuse to Jonico Hotel s.r.l., at any time, their consent to treatment and / or communication to the persons referred to in paragraph 6 below, without this affecting prejudicial in the contractual relationship.
4) Processing of data
In relation to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, the processing of personal data are processed by hand, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data (particularly to the case of using techniques of distance communication).
5) Categories of data processed
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, Jonico Hotel s.r.l., processes the personal data other than “sensitive” (ex .: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, data suitable for determining the state of health, sex life, etc.) and “judicial”. In particular, the processing performed by Jonico Hotel s.r.l., refers to personal data relating to customers and potential customers such as name, address, personally identifiable information, social security number, etc. For these reasons, please do not communicate personal information as “sensitive” and / or “judicial”. If, however, Jonico Hotel s.r.l., for its operations, had the need to process data “sensitive”, the same will take care to send a supplement to this Notice and its request for consent to treatment.
6) Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
To achieve the purposes described in paragraph 3 Jonico Hotel s.r.l., needs to communicate, in Italy and abroad, your personal data to third parties, in the following categories:
– Authorities and supervisors and control subjects and in general, public or private, with public function;
– Other companies in the group which is part of Jonico Hotel s.r.l., or other companies, subsidiaries or affiliates;
– Persons who perform services for acquisition, processing and data processing necessary to execute the orders received by customers;
– Suppliers of services for the management of the information system of Jonico Hotel s.r.l., and networks (including email);
– Entities engaged in broadcasting, mailing, transport and sorting of communications with the interested;
– Individuals who carry out documentation filing and data entry;
– Individuals who carry out activities in customer service (eg .: call center, help desk, etc.);
– Studios or companies providing assistance and advice;
– Persons who perform market surveys aimed at determining the level of client satisfaction with the quality of the services and activities carried out by Jonico Hotel s.r.l.;
– Entities engaged in the promotion and sale of products / services and other companies in the group which is part of La Casa Agave;
– Subjects that carry out inspection, auditing and certification of the activities carried out by Jonico Hotel s.r.l., even in the customers;
The subjects belonging to the categories above as acting independently as distinct data controllers or as an Independent Director or nominated for the purpose of Jonico Hotel s.r.l., whose constantly updated list is available at Jonico Hotel s.r.l.. The House of Agave which were specially appointed Officers or Trustees. The processed data from Jonico Hotel s.r.l., are not subject to disclosure.
7) Rights of
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular, may obtain:
a) confirmation of the existence of data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
b) information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
c) indication of the identity of the owner, the manager, and the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
d) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
The individual may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes. May also object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8) Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Jonico Hotel s.r.l., with headquarters at Lungomare Cristoforo Colombo – 73040 – Marina di Alliste (Lecce), P.Iva: 03780720755.
Requests referred to in paragraph 7 may be submitted in writing to that address.
Requests referred to in paragraph 7, letter. a), b) and c) may also be made orally.